California, United States
Hello and welcome to Urban Archaeology! I am a self proclaimed urban archaeologist. I work, hunt, and believe in thrift stores. I have always had a passion for excavating lost treasures from society and love sharing what I find. This blog is dedicated to special treasures I find along the way. Everything photographed will either be purchased at a thrift store, second-hand, or severely discounted.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

No. 5 Counting Down the Days to a Colorful New Year


I have had so much fun wearing this outfit that I can't wait to count down the days to 2012.
I bought this jacket at Old Navy's "Million Item Sale" the other day for $23.50.
Needless to say, I was more than happy to exceed my $10/item rule. 


This dress is handmade vintage found at Hospice for $3.50.
Yes, it is amazing and finds like these are the very reason I could not ask for a better job/hobby.
I bought the bought at the FIDM studen store in LA last October for 50 cents. It's hard for me to find outfits I want to wear it with, but I think I'm going to work on incorporating it into more outfits.
Who doesn't love green?


I've had these tights for ages. I believe they were originally purchased as a packaged set from Delias.
The shoes are from Urban Outfitters sale rack for $15, purchased with a giftcard.
Have any New Year's resolutions?

1 comment: