California, United States
Hello and welcome to Urban Archaeology! I am a self proclaimed urban archaeologist. I work, hunt, and believe in thrift stores. I have always had a passion for excavating lost treasures from society and love sharing what I find. This blog is dedicated to special treasures I find along the way. Everything photographed will either be purchased at a thrift store, second-hand, or severely discounted.

Monday, January 23, 2012

No. 14




Turns out it actually is winter and the sun has found its home behind the clouds. To lift my spirits after the temperature has dropped and sunshine no longer warms my skin, I added some of my favorite thrifted accessories to my muted outfit for some color.

Cardigan (Old Navy) $1.25
Top (Banana Republic) $1.25
Pants (Loft) $6
Belt $0.50
Purse $0.75
Scarf $0.75
Rings $0.75

No comments:

Post a Comment