California, United States
Hello and welcome to Urban Archaeology! I am a self proclaimed urban archaeologist. I work, hunt, and believe in thrift stores. I have always had a passion for excavating lost treasures from society and love sharing what I find. This blog is dedicated to special treasures I find along the way. Everything photographed will either be purchased at a thrift store, second-hand, or severely discounted.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

No. 9 Age of Wisdom




This week I've had the painful pleasure of having my widsom teeth removed. There is no greater relief than removing four teeth that just do not belong. Please pardon my chipmunk cheeks :)
Therefore, my attire this week has been strickly comfy inspired. I thrifted this entire outfit (as usual) from one of my favotire thrift stores in Sacramento, EcoThrift. I think in its entirity it might have cost $15. Oh, how I love bargain shopping.

2 comments:

  1. Great sweater!! I'm hooked on bargain shopping too. It's a little out of hand. HAHA

    whosthisani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete