California, United States
Hello and welcome to Urban Archaeology! I am a self proclaimed urban archaeologist. I work, hunt, and believe in thrift stores. I have always had a passion for excavating lost treasures from society and love sharing what I find. This blog is dedicated to special treasures I find along the way. Everything photographed will either be purchased at a thrift store, second-hand, or severely discounted.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No. 8 With Hearts in Her Eyes


Valentine's Day inspiration continues. I don't know about the weather else where, but it has been absolutely beautiful here in my slice of California. Today the sun was shining and it reached 73 degrees...in January! The warmth of sun felt so nice I just had to put on this brown lace dress and crochet cropped top I've been dying to wear, both purchased at Forever 21.


I had to put on my favoite sun glasses. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted a pair of red heart-shaped sun glasses. I made this dream a reality recently when I finally found a pair on Amazon for $6.



2 comments: