California, United States
Hello and welcome to Urban Archaeology! I am a self proclaimed urban archaeologist. I work, hunt, and believe in thrift stores. I have always had a passion for excavating lost treasures from society and love sharing what I find. This blog is dedicated to special treasures I find along the way. Everything photographed will either be purchased at a thrift store, second-hand, or severely discounted.

Monday, January 9, 2012

No. 10



Most inspiration from Valentine's Day. I really love the color palettes inspired by this holiday.
This dress is one of my favorite thrifted treasures because I actually purchased it for 75 cents! Granted it's polyester and was floor length when I originally found it, a quick hem thanks to my wonderful mother, and it now sees better days. My jacket is also a thrifted denim American Eagle that I think I found for about $10 or so but I consider it a good investment. The belt and shoes were also thrfited and I found the trendy lace vest at Ross for $8 or so. Can't wait for Valentine's Day and another excuse to eat chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment