California, United States
Hello and welcome to Urban Archaeology! I am a self proclaimed urban archaeologist. I work, hunt, and believe in thrift stores. I have always had a passion for excavating lost treasures from society and love sharing what I find. This blog is dedicated to special treasures I find along the way. Everything photographed will either be purchased at a thrift store, second-hand, or severely discounted.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

No. 12 J'taime





My Valentine’s Day inspiration continues to grow in January. I fell in love with this dress when I found it on the sale rack at my favorite consignment store. The open back is perfect for spring/summer. I thrifted the heels and Chanel inspired purse. I was so happy to brush the dust off of the beret I purchased in Paris four years ago for this outfit. It was the icing on the cake.

Dress $16
Heels $1.98
Purse $0.75
Beret $6

No comments:

Post a Comment