California, United States
Hello and welcome to Urban Archaeology! I am a self proclaimed urban archaeologist. I work, hunt, and believe in thrift stores. I have always had a passion for excavating lost treasures from society and love sharing what I find. This blog is dedicated to special treasures I find along the way. Everything photographed will either be purchased at a thrift store, second-hand, or severely discounted.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

No. 4


This outfit is a collaboration of thrift finds and discounted items.


I found this bag at Hospice for 75 cents*.
*See Volunteer/Employee Discounts here

 
    

I found this tube top a few years ago in a boutique in the the Bahamas for only $8.
The shorts I found on the clearance rack at Urban Outfitters for $14. Rarely do I ever spend more than $10 on a single item (seriously, ask anyone who has gone shopping with me), but I fell in love with these shorts.
The belt is another Hospice find for 25 cents*.
*See Volunteer/Employee Discounts here


This is one of my new favorite ways to do my hair.
Nothing else is this easy and can still make a girl feel classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment